Information we collect
We may collect the following types of information:
• Personally Identifiable Information: This is information that can be used to identify or contact you, such as your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, payment method, etc. We will only collect this information when you voluntarily provide it, such as when you register an account, order goods, participate in activities, contact customer service, etc.
• Non-personally identifiable information: This is information that cannot be used alone to identify or contact you, such as your browser type, operating system, IP address, access times, pages visited, number of clicks, etc. We may use various technologies to collect this information, such as Cookies, Web Beacons, log files, etc. We may use this information for statistical analysis, service improvement, and provision of customized content.
Purposes for which we use information
We may use the information collected for the following purposes:
• Provide services to you: such as processing your orders, shipments, invoices, refunds, etc.
• Communicate with you: such as responding to your inquiries, notifying you of order status, sending promotions, etc.
• Improve and optimize services: such as analyzing user behavior, adjusting website layout, developing new features, etc.
• Protection and maintenance services: For example, preventing and handling fraud, infringement, illegal activities, etc., maintaining the security and normal operation of the website, etc.
• Comply with laws and regulations: such as fulfilling legal obligations, responding to legal requests or instructions, etc.
How we share information
We will not sell, rent or exchange the information we collect to any third party except in the following circumstances:
• Obtain your consent: In some cases, we may need to share your information with third parties to provide you with specific services or features. In this case, we will obtain your explicit consent in advance and inform you of the objects and purposes of sharing.
• Laws and regulations: In some cases, we may disclose your information to relevant departments or agencies as required by laws or regulations, or to protect our or others' legitimate rights and interests.
What we do to protect your information
We attach great importance to the security of your information and therefore have adopted various technical and managerial measures to prevent your information from being lost, leaked, tampered with or unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example:
• Technical measures: We use encryption, firewalls, anti-virus software and other technical means to protect the security of your information during transmission and storage.
• Management Measures: We have strict internal rules and procedures in place to limit and monitor access to and use of your information by our employees and partners.
• Educational measures: We regularly conduct information security training and education for employees and partners to improve their security awareness and capabilities.
Although we have tried our best to protect your information, please also note that due to the openness and uncertainty of the Internet, no security measure is absolutely perfect, so your information may still be exposed to some risks. If any incident occurs that affects your information security, we will notify you promptly and take appropriate emergency measures.